£65 – rarelondon.com
£99 – kurtgeiger.com
$238 – maxandchloe.com
$26 – roommatespeelandstick.com
€1.795 – colette.fr
£450 – harrods.com
$49 – nordstrom.com
$26 – roommatespeelandstick.com
In honor of National Princess Week I have decided to dedicate a post on finding your favorite Disney Princesses in the parks. Currently there are 10 official princesses who are part of the Disney Princess line-up and they can be found throughout the parks.While almost all of the princesses can be found in the parades or in shows here are some of the ways you can meet the princesses in person.
Princess Meet and Greet in Disney World
1) Snow White – Snow White can usually be found in both the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. In the Magic Kingdom she is sometimes found in the Town Square Theater at “Disney’s Storybook Princesses Meet and Greet”. **Fastpass is available for this meet and greet. Snow White is more often found in the Germany Pavilion of EPCOT. She usually makes appearances throughout the day, so I recommend checking the Times Guide to see when she will be around.
2) Cinderella – Cinderella can usually be found in Town Square Theater at “Disney’s Storybook Princesses Meet and Greet”. There is usually a long line so I recommend getting a fastpass. There are also certain occasions where she can be found around the Castle however this is pretty rare.
3) Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) – Like Cinderella Aurora can usually be found in Town Square Theater at “Disney’s Storybook Princesses Meet and Greet”. She is sometimes found in the France Pavilion in EPCOT. I recommend checking your Times Guide to see if Aurora will be making an appearance in EPCOT while you are there.
4) Ariel – Ariel can be found at the Magic Kingdom in the Adventureland Veranda. Check your Times Guide to find out what times she will be there on the day of your visit.
5) Belle – Belle is most commonly found in the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. In the Magic Kingdom a good place to find Belle is at Town Square Theater at “Disney’s Storybook Princesses Meet and Greet” with some of the other princesses. In EPCOT she can be found in the France Pavilion.
6) Jasmine – In the Magic Kingdom you can usually find Jasmine by The Magic Carpet’s of Aladdin ride in Adventureland. Also, she can typically found in the Morocco Pavilion in EPCOT. As with all meet and greets check your times guide to see when Jasmine will be making appearances.
7) Pocahontas -Pocahontas is one of the trickier characters to find. She is the only Disney Princess that can be found in Animal Kingdom. She is typically found in the Camp Minnie-Mickey Greeting Trails. However she can sometimes be found in other areas of the park. I highly recommend checking your Times Guide to see when Pocahontas will be making an appearance.
8) Mulan – EPCOT is the place to go if you want to meet Mulan. She is typically found in the China Pavilion.
9) Tiana – Tiana can usually be found in the Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square. Check your Times Guide for her specific meet and greet times.
10) Rapunzel -Rapunzel has recently relocated from the Fairytale Garden by the Castle and she can now be found in the Town Square Courtyard. The line to meet Rapunzel tends to get extremely long so I recommend finding out what time she will be making appearances and get there early.
**Please note that “Disney’s Storybook Princesses Meet and Greet” in Town Square is only a temporary home for the Disney Princesses. Upon completion of the Fantasyland Project they will be relocated to Fanstasyland. Snow White’s Scary Adventure will close and the area will be refurbished into a Princess Meet and Greet.
Dining With the Princesses
If you don’t want to wait in line to meet the princesses, you might want to look into a character dining meal. There are numerous character dining experiences that feature Disney’s leading ladies.
1) 1900 Park Fare – Located in the Grand Floridian this restaurant offers buffet style, American dining. The restaurant hosts Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner, where you can meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and other characters from beloved classic. This is a great option if you want to meet characters that are not typically found in the parks like Cinderella’s step-sisters. (Note that this restaurant offers character dining for other meals but they are not dining experiences with any of the princesses).
2) Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Located in EPCOT’s Norway the Royal Banquet Hall is a great way to meet many of the princesses. Breakfast consists of American favorites. Lunch and dinner features a Norwegian buffet of cold dishes with hot entrees available à la carte.
3) Cinderella’s Royal Table – This restaurant is located inside Cinderella’s Castle and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Numerous Princess’s come to greet you as you dine on American favorites.
* All three of these restaurants are typically busy and it is unlikely that you will be able to be seated without an Advance Dining Reservation.
Have a magical day!
xoxo – Michaela